Your Happiness Place satisfaction is our first priority.
Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any returns. Full priced items purchased on the Happiness Place online store can be returned for a full refund in the instance that:
- Proof of purchase is provided, in the form of the transactional receipt or invoice (only if faulty); and
- The goods are returned within 15 days of the original purchase date (only if faulty).
- Only full priced items are eligible for a refund if faulty. No sale items can be refunded. All sales are final.
- Refunds do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply change your mind about your purchase.
- Refunds do not apply if you purchased an item for an event, and didn't receive the garment in time. All pre-orders placed for occasional wear should be discussed with our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) before ordering, so that we can manage getting the garment to you on time.
Happiness Place will only offer refunds if:
- The item is assessed and considered faulty.
- The item varies significantly to the online description.
- The item is different to the goods that were ordered.
- Faulty items are those that are considered to hold a manufacturing fault.
- ‘Faults or damage’ that have been caused by the wearing of, or caring for the item incorrectly are not considered faults.
If an item is assessed and considered faulty, Happiness Place offers a number of suitable solutions:
- A repair of the item where possible.
- An exchange of the item.
- A full refund of the item.
Please note: Faulty items can only be returned for the above reasons provided that the item is returned within 15 days from the purchase date and we have been notified by email at email@example.com
All items are quality checked before they are dispatched; however on rare occasions there may be a fault we didn't find.
Claims for faulty items must be made within 2 weeks of delivery date.
Please note that the general wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault.
BONITA COLLECTIVE GARMENTS
Due to the nature of some of the Bonita Collective garments they are delicate and should be handled carefully. Sequins or embellishments unravelling or falling off from mishandling is not considered a manufacturing fault. Bonita Collective garments are handmade and can be very delicate if not handled properly. Bonita Collective is not required to fix garments that have been rough handled or worn.
All pieces come with care instruction information that should be followed.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will be credited by using the original payment method. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to show up on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. You will receive a notification email once this process has been finalised.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you have not received your refund yet, please check your bank account to make sure it hasn’t been posted. Should it not appear on your statement, then please contact your credit card company directly; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.